Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting this thing out.

Well I guess that today is the day that I'm going to officially become a blogger. Its a crazy thing to think that I have this place to just write my unlimited rambling for now on.  I guess I'll give you this very small glimpse of who I am and what I want to get out of this.

So I am 32 I have had a pretty okay life. I mean nothing really major has happened to me ever. I have moved to a bunch of different places,  I have a couple random friends around, I have a job that I love and have worked at for a few years, I have some pets of various species and ages. I am prettty ordinary right? Well the fact is that I'm kinda bored with the fact that my life is so ho hum. I hope that this isn't all I get to have in store for me. I mean I know I should be grateful that I have a job in this crappy time when unemployment is at its worst. And not only do I have a job, but its a job I love to go to, and a plce that values the work I do and why we do it. I know I should be glad that I am healthy and not dying of some sort of disease or whatever. that I have clean food and water and bla bla bla. And honestly I am happy for all those things.

But I just have always had this feeling that I was meant to do something more. I have always though that at some random moment something would just happen and poof my life starts. I mean I'm not talking in some crazy disney movie way where everything is all "happy ever after" and no work is involved. But like I am waiting for something and part of me cant seem to move forward because If I go too far whatever it maybe wont be able to find me. I dont know.. I realize that its a crazy notion and for once I am ready to abondon the comfort of all this waiting and start that process of moving forward. So here is my goal.  Screw the universe and all that it's not bringing me. I am taking control of my own destiny and finding my own "something". I hope that you get to enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

  1. ah, the human condition- it's a pretty humorless thing sometimes but the truth is it's also a miracle-every second of it if you can stop and just be aware of it-I think you are and this entry encapsulates the desire to know it more deeply-

    ReplyDelete