Thursday, January 27, 2011

Frustrated

Let’s talk about frustration… What is it about being so frustrated that you cant see straight and totally ruins your whole day. I hate when that happens.  I used to live close to my best friend when I lived in small town Oregon. It was so nice to be able to just stop in and have someone around to vent everything out to. Today she is across the state and having some of her own life issues so it’s much harder to get in touch with her and when we do the last thing we want to talk about are our frustrations.  But I miss her not just for being my best friend,but also because I now have so few people to really just vent my frustrations to. OK I also miss her for a million other reasons but I won't go in to those right now. I know that having this open forum to just talk about whatever come to mind was part of why I wanted to start this blog. But it seems weird to just go off about all the stuff that I want to vent about in it. So I’m going to cut it short tonight and just say that I had a bad day, I’m glad it’s over ,and I’m going to try to get to bed early so tomorrow will be here sooner and start over again.

1 comment:

  1. :( Awwwwwwwwwwww, dangit, I miss my best friend too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete