Monday, February 28, 2011

my week off

I have been feeling pretty cruddy this last week and taken a week off of doing much except drinking tea and sleeping when I get home from work. Well besides my normal activities such as working, house sitting and various volunteer work that I still have to do even though I am sick and crippled..  But I promise that this is going to be my last day of absence. Starting tomorrow I will be back to writing my random thoughts down for you all to enjoy. I am feeling much better and my foot has healed up to the point where its not killing me after a days work.  So thanks for understanding and look for new posts to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha,
    I finally got time to read some of your blogs and loved your honest insights.
    Hope your foot gets well soon.
    Love.
    Aunt Kitty

    ReplyDelete