Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm back

Hello everyone. I am very sorry for my very long almost year delay between postings. I have a million excuses but none which will really explain it in truth. I honestly just got really busy and I made writing a very low priority on a long list of things that I need to get done each day. But I have decided that doing this blog has been one of the best things I have done and want to make sure that I keep it up. I have been very proud of all that I have written and I love coming to strange realizations of my life through all these random musings. So what have I been up to in the last year you ask? Well the big thing is that I started back at school. I was so freaked out and nervous about doing something so major. I mean how hard was it going to be to have to work full time and also be a full time student. I'll admit it has sucked super bad.  But  also what I have found is the same thing I have found other times I have been in school; which is that I love it. Being able to learn stuff that is new, or just finding how something connects after not realizing it, brings me a lot of satisfaction. School is good for me and what I have always known is that I'm good at at as long as I try a bit. I'm smart and usually willing to make sacrifices necessary to accomplish my goals as long as the goals are my own goals and not just forced upon me. I'll get more into this over the next few posts I'm sure. Well I just wanted to check back in and say hi. I have a lot of crazy things to write about that have happened in the last year and I'm sure many more things to come. Thank you all again who are reading this. I love doing it but its great knowing that some of you are out there following it too.

1 comment: